Interlink Telecom Public Company Limited realizes to operate business with social and environmental responsibility by adhering to the importance of contributing to sustainable development for the wider community and society, ready to strive to become a model organization that develops and grows sustainably. This enables the company to maintain a balance between business growth while creating the well-being of the people in the community and caring for the environment and to create value and continue growing sustainably.
The company promoted the sustainable development of the business on the basis of creating shared value for all stakeholders including business risk management aiming to maintain a balance in creating economic value, social dimension and environmental dimensions for continuously response the expectations of all stakeholders. The implementation of the sustainable development policy is a duty and responsibility of the board of directors, executives and employees at all levels of the company that focuses on the three-dimensional value development approach, including
1. Economic dimensions
- Managing with good corporate governance, stretching as the cornerstone of corporate culture.
- Anti-corruption of all forms.
- Operating the company’s business for continuous and sustainable growth.
- Aiming to create value for all stakeholders by setting the highest goals, not just only making a profit but also creates mutual benefits for all parties involved in the company’s business operations.
2. Social dimension
- Keeping employee’s hygienic good occupational safety, including injury prevention measures lost in an accident and work-related illness.
- Encouraging employees to have a good quality of life. Get development opportunities and has made progress in work equally.
- Supporting the sustainable development of the community and society in all areas that the group of companies running a business.
- Developing the company’s services that create value to meet the needs of customers and society.
3. Environmental dimensions
- Conserving and using resources in a sustainable way to maintain a sustainable ecological balance.
- Using energy efficiently and promote the use of renewable energy.
- Preventing, controlling and reducing the environmental impact from the company’s operation.