- The Company won the tender in a service of virtual network system and short message notification (SMS) system for support water user information system. Total project value was 17,120,000.00 baht (including VAT) with the Provincial Waterworks Authority as the owner of project.
- The Company has entered into a repair and maintain fiber optic cable network contract in 24 hour preparatory form, including 12 districts, phase 4, work group1, northern region (MEA1, MEA2, MEA3) distance 9,929.44 km. According to the bidding document by electronic bidding method (e-bidding), PEA No. GPF (A) -002-2562 with the Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA), the total project value was 96,187,650.00 baht (ninety-six million one hundred eighty seven thousand, six hundred and fifty baht) (including VAT) service period 1,095 days from the date of signed contract or since the contractor was received a letter from the employer.
- The Company got a project to procure leased circuit pair (Link) for Krung Thai Bank – Primary Link by Krung Thai Computer Services Co., Ltd that covering 1,559 Krung Thai Bank branches nationwide. The project value was 165,000,000.oo baht (one hundred and sixty five million baht) including VAT
- The Company was recruited to work on 2 large projects from the Department of Military Communication, Royal Thai Armed Forces and signed contract on 22 May, 2020 total value 135,584,460 million baht which divided into 1.signed in a contract that buy and install an IP microwave radio set with accessories for system according with the project to supply an IP microwave radio set with accessories system. Total project value was 85,897,460.00 million baht including VAT. And 2. Signed a contract which buy a microwave radio set (Extension) with installation value 49,687,000.00 baht including VAT.
- The Company was received a memorandum of agreement to renew Data Center Co-location Service convention with some large financial institution at the 1st Data Center (Interlink Data Center) by extended service contract for another 5 years from September 1,2020 to August 31, 2025 including contract value 202,230,000.00 baht (two hundred two million two hundred and thirty thousand baht) including VAT
- The Company has hired a design contractor and installation of fiber optic cables 3,600 kilometers distance of the Provincial Electricity Authority According to the electronic bidding process (e-bidding) No.PEA-CDD-11/2020 value 249,705,900 baht (two hundred forty nine million seven hundred five thousand and nine hundred baht) (including VAT) processing period 365 days from the signing date in the contract.
- The Company received the Outstanding Investor Relations Awards for the 3rd consecutive year at the SET Awards 2020 ceremony that organized by the Stock Exchange of Thailand cooperated with the financial and banking magazine. The award is awarded to listed companies with an outstanding performance in investor relations activities. That their value participation in correct, complete and efficient disclosure of beneficial communication to shareholders and investors.
- The Company has also been selected on the Thailand Sustainability Investment (THSI) list for 2020 by the Stock Exchange of Thailand. That appear the commitment to develop and management business to grow in accordance with the sustainable development. And have good corporate governance, take into the responsibilities to stakeholders in all aspects. Apply environmental, social and governance issues or ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) to development in business along with social and environmental. Which can create sustainability of the company.
- The Company has been renewed for information security management system standard (ISO/IEC 27001:2013). By that standard is a certification that the company has operated in accordance with laws, rules, regulations and contractual requirements with important information. In consequence, getting certified from the standard providing the process of the company has been implemented in the most efficient manner. To protect secret information from unauthorized access.
- The Company has started solar installation service for customers in communication business group. To create business opportunities and to be in a part of partner to driving organizations to the digital age. Which is another option to add value to the customer’s business. That can increase the efficiency of clean energy usage by efficiently. That guaranteed by international service standards and create confidence of customer in the development of sustainable technology potential.
- Received the Special Recognition Award under the “Rising Star Awards 2018” given to the company which has effectively performed by Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD) Which is an organization that has important role in the professional development of directors and support good corporate governance in Thailand.
- Received Outstanding Investor Relations Awards for the second consecutive year at the SET AWARDS 2019 awards by the Stock Exchange of Thailand. This award is given to listed companies that are outstanding and focus on investor relations activities. Which reflects the importance and determination of the company in building investor confidence.
- Received Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards 2019 by Employer Branding Institute, Reflecting the company’s potential from having outstanding executives and be a role model in supporting the creation of internationally recognized learning organization. In which the company is determined to create and develop the personnel in the organization with full efficiency and to increase the ability to drive organizations modernly and can adaptation to the changing of digital age.
- Won the bidding for the purchase project installation of 24 Cores fiber optic cable from the Provincial Electricity Authority, totaling 3,140 kilometers with Information and Communication Network Public Company Limited (ICN), project value of 213 million baht.
- Cooperated with the company SiS Distribution (Thailand) Public Company Limited or SIS launches SiS Cloud Services to penetrate the public cloud market in Thailand. The organizations can adaptation the cloud themselves. Service through more than 2,000 partners, focused on 5 business groups such as real estate, retail with branches of insurance agencies or government organizations and independent software development companies.
- Interlink Telecom Public Company Limited work with the Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA) and the group of telecommunication operators for solving the problem of communication cables by studying and experimenting with the MEA line arrangement on electricity poles on the Nakniwat Road. Ratchaphruek Road and SalaThammasop Road and study the problems and impacts that suitable for organization of communication lines to progress the beautiful city scenery according to government policies.
- Certified for service standards ISO / IEC20000-1: 2018 from BSI. That ISO / IEC20000-1: 2018 is a standard about IT service that must be integrated and able to respond to services such as security in-out of the DATA CENTER room, cctv camera system, 24 hour surveillance staff, temperature and humidity detection systems, 2 electrical systems, etc.
- Launched high-speed data connection service for securities clients that need a “low latency” connection. To provide services specifically for groups that use high frequency trading or HFT (High Frequency Trading) between the data center of the Stock Exchange of Thailand to the data center in Singapore.
- Member certification of the Private Sector Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption From the Thai Institute of Directors Association (IOD) by the Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption (CAC). The company is ready to announce intention to fight corruption with determination to build an organization for sustainable growth under the management framework of good ethics, transparency and accountability. Especially the processes that are related to or are at risk of corruption within the company including all forms of corruption. Create awareness among directors, executives and employees at all levels. Participate in anti-corruption which is considered as one of the heart of the business principles.
- Started providing CCTV data connection services (Surveillance as a Service) to connect CCTV in 6 areas in Bangkok together.
- Selected as a live broadcasting service for the 2019 elections by Broadcast TV systems which connecting signals from main voting point such as Bangkok city hall and city hall of another province for real time counted votes
- Registered capital increase to 625 million baht to reserve for the warrants to purchase ordinary shares of the Company No. 1 (ITEL-W1)
- Issue and offer warrants for purchasing the ordinary shares of the Company No. 1 (ITEL-W1) on 23 May 2018 aged 3 years. Can be used after 2 years, exercise ratio 1: 1 (exercise price at 5 baht)
- Launched Genesis Data Center, a collaboration between companies Interlink Telecom Public Company Limited (ITEL), Advanced Information Technology Public Company Limited (AIT) and WHA Corporation Public Company Limited (WHA) Established as a new company with all registration points 210.00 million baht and the company’s shareholding is 33.33% and built a data center which received Tier 3 certification from UPTIME Institutional and have more service areas 1,038 Racks, which are currently serving more than 30% of the total service area.
- Win the bidding for the project providing high-speed internet in remote areas (Zone C) in 15,732 villages or USO 2 contract, group 8 in the southern worth 2,460.00 million baht.
- Win the bidding for the project providing high-speed internet in remote areas (Zone C) in 15,732 villages or USO 2 contract, group 6 in the central area 1, with Sky ICT Public Company Limited (SKY) worth 2,196.00 million baht, 51% belong to the company or 1,119.96 million baht.
- Win the project hiring communication system to support the DMS of the Metropolitan Electricity Authority total worth 414.36 baht, representing 66.67% of the company or 276.40 million baht.
- The second data center under the Genesis Data Center Company Limited has operated construction completed and started service.
- Win the bidding and sign the contract for the mobile phone signal project and high speed internet in the border area of 3,920 villages (Zone C +) Group 4, Central-South and Group 5 (3 southern border provinces, including 4 districts in Songkhla province), worth total 1,868.24 million baht.
- Expanded service areas to cover 75 provinces throughout Thailand. and set up more care and maintenance centers up to 38 centers.
- Additional network connection to Laos at the Thai border.
- Began to provide services in 3 southern border provinces.
- In 2016 annual General Meeting of Shareholders in 21 April 2016 resolved to approve the company proceed and approve the allotment of 200 million shares with a par value of 1 baht per share as follows.
(1) 140,000,000 newly issued ordinary shares offered for sale to the public.
(2) 60,000,000 newly issued ordinary shares offered to the shareholders of ILINK in the same price as ordinary shares to the public.
- Issued and offered 200 million capital increase shares at the price of 5.20 baht per share in September 2016 with the fund raising of 1,040 million baht.
- Registration of additional and paid-up ordinary shares of the Ministry of Commerce in the amount of 200 million baht (200 million ordinary shares with a par value of 1 baht per share) on 12 September 2016.
- Joined the investment in Genesis Data Center Company Limited with 2 listed companies. Which has a 33.33% per shares to expand the data center business which can support up to 624 Racks. Construction started in 2016.
- In 2015 Annual General Meeting of shareholders on 29 April 2015 resolved to approve the Company Proceed as follows.
-Changed to Public Company Limited.
-Changed the par value from 100 baht per share to 1 baht.
-Increased the registered capital 200 million baht from 300 million baht to 500 million baht.
By issuing 200,000,000 new ordinary shares with a par value of 1 baht each. The details as follows:
(1) 130,000,000 newly-issued ordinary shares offered for sale to the public.
(2) 60,000,000 newly-issued ordinary shares offered to the shareholders of ILINK in proportion holding shares in ILINK at the same price of ordinary shares to the public.
(3) 10,000,000 newly issued ordinary shares offered to the directors, executives, and employees of the company at the same price of ordinary shares to the public.
- Accepting the job of constructing and / or improving telecommunication cable network for TrueMove Company Limited worth approximately 180 million baht.
- Additional network connection to Myanmar At the 2 border areas of Thailand, Mae Sot District, Tak Province and Mae Sai District, Chiang Rai.
- Expand service areas to cover 64 provinces throughout Thailand and establish a care and maintenance center total 26 centers.
- Expanding the scope of service by creating network access points in important areas such as sports stadiums and large hall for live broadcast to support “Digital TV” especially.
- Increased the registered capital of 270 million baht from 30 million baht to 300 million baht by issuing 270,000 new ordinary shares, with a par value of 100 baht, to be offered to existing shareholders in order to use the money to expand the company’s network.
- Purchased data center buildings and related equipment from the Interlink Communication Public Company Limited and started the business of providing data center services.
- Accepting the quality of depository center from ISO under ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 Which is considered an important standard in business.
- Expanding service areas cover 58 provinces throughout Thailand and establish a care and maintenance center total 24 centers.
- Licensed by the Office of the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) to provide international personal leased circuits (IPLC) and virtual private leased circuits (International IP-VPN).
- Connect with the network service providers in others countries to send data such as Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam and Hong Kong etc.
- Received the job of installing fiber optic cable networks for the Metropolitan Electricity Authority, expenditure 133 million baht.
- Installation fiber-optic network in over 40 provinces nationwide, focusing on areas in Bangkok and surrounding provinces focus on important provinces.
- Launched the Interlink Fiber Optic network, focusing on quality services. The service ranges from Interlink MPLS IP-VPN, Interlink Wavelength and Interlink Dark Fiber, focusing on customers in the financial and banking sectors, large businesses and corporate clients with offices in various areas.
- Set up surveillance and maintenance centers nationwide, in the amount of 18 branches.
- Licensed by the Broadcasting Commission Television business and the National Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) type 3, number 3ก/55/001, with the license covering 15 years.
- Lending the right to install fiber optic cable networks along the railway line for providing services for a period of 30 years.
- Begin the fiber optic network installation nationwide, started 10 provinces, base on Bangkok and nearby areas.
- Established and registered as a company under the 100% ownership of Interlink Communication Public Company Limited, with initial registered capital of 30 million baht.